A Wealth of Knowledge...
A true consultant to guide you through your real estate transaction with experience, calm and commitment.
"You have to do more than just LIST a home.. My clients hire me to MARKET their properties and that's the difference."
An energetic and dedicated real estate agent with 20 years of experience, Susan is an expert in residential marketing and promotion.
A local resident for 44 years, Susan has in-depth knowledge of the area and a great network of contacts. She has a particular affinity for the waterfront towns of Monmouth County and valuable insight for buyers and sellers of waterfront property.
A Realtor since 1995, Susan brings strategic management ability to real estate transactions. Although she was always sure she wanted to be a Realtor, Susan was a Director and Vice President of Operations for a healthcare corporation for 25 years. She brings some of those positions' skills to real estate transactions with an ability to manage the details of complex transactions simultaneously.
"My favorite aspect of being a Realtor is strategizing the marketing plan for a property. I also use my photography hobby to advantage in the marketing of the homes I've been hired to sell. I know I have more showings for each property because we've piqued the buyer's interest with great photos online."
Susan has an unmatched record of selling luxury properties in record time after other agents have exhausted their listing period. "I did not set out to make this a specialty, but time and again I've received calls from people whose property did not sell and were referred to me by other clients."
One such example was the stunning home with a Jersey Shore Rock 'n Roll pedigree. "This was a fabulous house... there was absolutely no reason why it hadn't sold but we needed to brainstorm who the likely buyer was and target them."
"We're happy to report the home was Under Contract in 7 days, after well over a year and a half with the local office of a national brokerage. We closed the sale." Time and again this story has repeated.
"Selling a home can go smoothly or it can be a massive headache. Once my clients decide to sell, we try to make that happen with the least amount of inconvenience. That means avoiding the obvious pitfalls by double checking showing schedules, prequalifying buyers and marketing extensively."
"Oh, and working harder!"
- 2014 Highest Company sale
- #1 in Red Bank Sales Total Volume 2006 through 2015
- 2013 Highest Company sale
- 2013 Closed the area's highest sale as Seller's agent
- 2013 Top Listing agent in East Monmouth, Keller Williams
- 2012 Highest Company Sale
- 2008 Top Listing Agent in Eastern Monmouth, KW
- 2007 Top Listing Agent in Eastern Monmouth, KW
- 2006 Top Producer Keller Williams Realty Jersey Shore
- 2006 Top Listing Agent KW Realty Jersey Shore
- 2006 #1 Agent in Red Bank Sales, Volume, Units & Waterfront
- 2006 Top Producer at a Rumson real estate brokerage
- 2006 Top Listing Agent at a Rumson real estate brokerage
- 2005 Highest Company Sale at a Rumson real estate broker
- 2005 Top Listing Agent at a Rumson real estate brokerage
- 2004 Highest recorded Rumson sale in 5 years
- 2003 Highest Company Sale